So I made my soup over the weekend. It turned out pretty well. It’s still missing something, but I’m not sure what. I might need to add a small amount of sugar. Only like a 1/4 tsp for the whole 12 cup pot. Maybe. I don’t know exactly what it needs, but next time I make it I’ll play around a bit. I was pretty lucky that the soup I made in march pretty much came together perfectly. This one will take a little work to get it just right. It’s good the way it is, but I know it’s missing something….
I was going to post the recipe today, but I forgot it at home. I’ll try to remember it for tomorrow.